Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday: {When Mercy Found Me} by the Rhett Walker Band



There I was cleaning the kitchen, listening to KLOVE -- you know how I like to do that?  Anyway, this song comes on, and WOW!  The voice, the country/southern rock sound, and the message!  I'm thinking, "Who is this?!  I have to know who this is, because I just found my Music Monday song!"  Have y'all heard of the Rhett Walker Band?  Until five days ago, I hadn't either!  I. LOVE. THIS. SONG.  Their sound is unique, and unlike anything I've heard on Christian radio.  It's so awesome to see musicians like this using their talent to bring glory to God.


I really think you're going to love it!  If you do, be sure to let me know.  I'd love to know what you think.  Have a fantastic week!

In one moment, everything changed.
Who I was got washed away,
When mercy found me.
My Savior's arms were open wide,
And I felt love for the very first time,
When mercy found me.


4 comments:

  1. Know what I love about Music Mondays??? Well, the music, of course:), but also that you show me more about these bands! That song is on our stations up here too and we love it! But I had yet to look them up--I love their sound AND their look. Thanks for sharing:) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan, thanks for stopping by! It's always a blessing to see you here. : )

      Glad you enjoyed the song!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this band before! Thanks for sharing. I really liked this song and I love KLOVE which I first heard about on your blog! It a great music station! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy! I'm glad you enjoyed this one, and I'm so glad that I could introduce you to KLOVE -- how neat is that!?! : )

      Delete