Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, July 2, 2012

Music Monday: {Be (my heart, my hands, my voice)} by Selah


WOW!  Talk about an incredibly powerful message!  This song is amazing, and so worth the five minutes to watch and listen!  I was so blessed and moved by the testimony and the words of this song, and I pray that it's exactly what you needed to hear today.

We've been called to a life that is more amazing than anything this world can offer!  It took me a long time to get to the point where I knew my purpose, but now, it's just like the young lady in the video describes, "After becoming a Christian, I felt that I found that lost, missing piece of the puzzle." 

To know why you're here, and to know that you've been created for a relationship with the God, and to live a life that brings glory to Him . . . it's amazing!  Truly amazing, and I continue to be awestruck that He loves me, He saved me, and redeemed me.  There's a reason that we're here, to follow Him.  Take up your cross, and follow Him.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:24-26 NIV

Enjoy, and be blessed, my friends.  Praying that you have a wonderful week.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Michelle, thank you so much for sharing this here! I love Selah! The tears that threatened the whole song through finally fell when I saw that man wiping his eyes when Todd was praying with him. How precious. And that young woman's testimony was so powerful. This world needs Jesus Christ. As Christians, He lives inside of us, now we must let Him live THROUGH us. I can just imagine how Jesus walked through a crowd and how He witnessed and prayed and encouraged the lost souls He came to seek out and save. Every step, every look, every word, every touch and every beat of His heart radiating and driven by LOVE. God IS love and if He lives inside us we should be like Him.

    Thank you again for sharing this, my friend. You've truly blessed me this morning :) Praying you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July!

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Amanda! So glad you were blessed by the song -- I couldn't hold back the tears either!

      Thank you for the insight you've added here, as well. It's always a blessing!

      Praying you have a wonderful 4th of July, as well! We're having a small family reunion at our house, and I'm really looking forward to it! We'll be visiting with my Aunt and Uncle from Kentucky, plus another Uncle that lives in the area (that we don't see very often). They'll be 14 of us all together, so it's going to be a fun-filled day for sure. : )

      Delete
  2. Wow - and wow again:) I love this video. Selah is one of my favorite groups and I'd never heard this before.

    Have a great week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it, Susan! I hope you have a great week, too! : )

      Delete