Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Praise and Thanksgiving

 

I just recently discovered Karla Dornacher, who is an inspirational artist, author, and speaker.  I instantly fell in love with her work!  The photo above is a book she's written and illustrated titled, Give Thanks, for anyone wanting to pursue a lifestyle of praise.

Praising and thanking the Lord is something that I do every day, but this year I'm taking the month of November to be even more intentional with my thanksgiving.  So today, I am thankful for the gifts of being able to SEE, HEAR, TASTE, SMELL, and FEEL.  These are things that I never want to take for granted, and I thank God for blessing me with these truly remarkable gifts.  You can visit Karla Dornacher's website to read her post on So Many Blessings.

Artwork by Karla Dornacher

No comments:

Post a Comment