Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Fruit of the Spirit

I discovered this on Pinterest today, and I loved it so much I wanted to share it here. Here is a link to the original source -- We must be the change we wish to see in the world.

I thank God that when I accepted Christ as my Savior, the Fruit of the Spirit became a part of me.  I don't need to pray for these things, because they've already been given to me, through the Holy Spirit living inside me.  It's all a matter of whether I choose to manifest it for others to see.  When I live my life how God has called me to live, this "fruit" is what people are going to see.  The Fruit of the Spirit comes from God, it's what He is like.  When others see these qualities in me, they're seeing God.  These character traits don't come naturally to me.  I'm not perfect, and unfortunately, my "fruit" looks a little rotten sometimes.  But then there is that beautiful word . . . GRACE.  I thank God for His amazing grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment