Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Friday, November 18, 2011

Music Video: {This is the Stuff} by Francesca Battistelli

 
New video by Francesca Battistelli!!!  This is a song that I'm sure everyone can relate to.  It's about those little things that happen to us that try our patience, and get us flustered.  You know, the things that make our "fruit" look less than desirable.  But I thank God for the "mess," because those are the things that He uses to mature my "fruit," and get me on that path where I'm looking more and more like Jesus.  Because let's face it, it's easy to be peaceful when everything is going well.  It's during those trying times when our character is being shaped to look like Christ.

Enjoy the video, and have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We love this song - my girls go around the house singing it:) BTW, I'm watching for you in the next Julie Lessman book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! It's good to see you here. :D

    ReplyDelete