Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday Funny: Chonda Pierce on Life Today


Chonda Pierce was recently on Life Today with James and Betty Robison.  For those that aren't familiar with her, she's a Christian comedian.  She is a HOOT, and she just cracks me up!  Here's a little snippet from the show that I think y'all will enjoy (no, I'm not from the south, but I like to pretend that I am sometimes!).  :D

If you want more laughs from Chonda, you can check out her videos on youtube.

Hope y'all have a FUN FRIDAY!  : )

3 comments:

  1. Just realized that I didn't actually post this on Friday, lol. Oh well, it was close enough, I suppose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL! I haven't seen this one, that is toooo funny!!

    Hey Michelle, I have a blog award for you if you choose over at my blog. You can pick it up here: http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-award-and-special-message-from.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you'd enjoy that, Casey! : )

    Thank you for the blog award! You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete