Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Blog Award!

Well, whaddya know!?!  I have received TWO Liebster Blog Awards this week!  Thank you to Cathy at "Thoughts on Books" and Casey at "Writing for Christ - The Audience of One" for presenting me with this award!  I truly appreciate it, ladies!  Be sure to check out both of these blogs!  Cathy and Casey both have a true heart for God and post wonderful Christian book reviews and other things to inspire you in your Christian walk.

What's a "Liebster," you say?  It is my understanding that "Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.  How sweet is that?  I'm feeling very special right about now!  ;-)

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

So, without further adieu, here are my picks for the Liebster Blog Award . . . 

Bug's Beads (Casey's Jewelry Website) She makes beautiful bracelets, necklaces, and anklets!  The quality is exceptional, and the designs are so pretty and unique!

Lisa at "Happy in Dole Valley"  I recently discovered this beautiful blog!  "You'll find posts about a variety of topics including our family life, our faith and church, home education, our kitchen experiences including recipes, our journey toward real and nourishing foods, raising chickens for eggs and meat, and our knits, crochets, soaps, candles, jewelry, and a variety of other handcrafted items."

Tina at "Sugar Bean Bakers" Tina has been a dear friend of mine for over 10 years, and she has a SWEET blog!  She shares delicious, creative, and unique sweet treatsHer photography is gorgeous, as well!

Christy at "Southern Sassy Things" Christy features Christian book reviews, author interviews, and great book giveaways!  Her blog is one of my favorites!

Amber at "Seasons of Humility"  Amber is such a sweet girl, with a HUGE heart for God!  Her sweet spirit shines through in every post.  You'll find Christian book reviews, fun theme weeks, and fantastic author interviews, and book giveaways.

Thanks again to Cathy and Casey for passing this award on to me!  :D

12 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm honored to be mentioned in the same post with all these wonderful ladies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now! Michelle, how very sweet of you to honor me with the coveted "Liebster!" :)

    Actually, I've never heard of it before now, but I have to say that I am honored by your kind words about my happy little blog and am looking forward to bestowing the Liebster on my top five! What fun!

    Many blessings,

    ~Lisa @ HappyinDoleValley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both very welcome! : )

    Sweet Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so, so much, Michelle! What a sweet award, and what sweet words! :)

    I really appreciate your friendship and encouragement!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you from Lisa's blog @ Happy in Dole Valley. Round and round we go. It's fun to check on who knows who... generally it's the best way to meet new bloggers of like mind. I love Chonda Pierce. Obviously you are a kindred spirit!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're quite welcome, Amber! It's my pleasure. : )

    Hi Debbie!! Thank you for stopping by my little blog. It's very nice to meet a kindred spirit! : )
    I'm headed off to check your blog now.

    Sweet Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I came across your blog! Stopped by after seeing your smiling face over @ Susan's blog, Steps. Congratulations to you and the ladies who received the Liebster Blog Award! Look forward to reading your next post. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, Maria! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. You've brought a smile to my face! It's so nice to meet you! : )

    Look forward to "seeing" you soon!

    Sweet Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Michelle! Appreciate the shout-out soo much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're more than welcome, Casey! Happy to do it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you dear!

    I will pay it forward in a post soon!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome, Tina! Love ya back! : )

    ReplyDelete