Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Monday: {Slip on By} by Finding Favour

Yay!  Another great, new group!  Finding Favour's single, Slip on By, is awesome!  I've heard it on KLOVE a few times, and I just love it!  It's a song that reminds us to embrace every moment that God has given us.  Every moment is precious, and they pass all too quickly . . . We're only here for a little while.  God gives us only so much precious time, so don't let it slip on by.  

Finding Favours debut album releases on March 12th, and if this song is any indication, I think it's going to be awesome!  Enjoy and be blessed, my friends!  (P.S. You might need a Kleenex)


4 comments:

  1. Hey lady:) A new group for me! Hope you had a great weekend! I was hoping for just one more day...just one, I mean, God so could have done that, right? ;) Guess I'll settle for one more cup of coffee this Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I know what you mean! I could have went for one more day myself. I had a great weekend . . . Cub Scout event, church, and lots of relaxing interrupted by laundry, lol. Hope yours was great, too!

      Delete
  2. Wow Michelle, this is a pretty amazing song! Makes you wonder how people will remember us when we are gone...
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francesca! Glad you liked the song. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete