Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

JJ Heller - What Love Really Means -Official Music Video


     As many times as I've heard this beautiful song by JJ Heller, I never tire of it. It speaks of a message of God's love for us, that leaves me in awestruck wonder everyday! Words cannot describe the amazing gift that He has given us in Jesus Christ. We can come to Him just as we are, and the love is unconditional. We don't have to "fix ourselves up" to receive the most beautiful gift ever given.  The gift is for everyone, and no one is excluded.  He "loves me for me", and I don't even have to earn it; Praise God for that!

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  Romans 5:8 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment