Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Review: Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz (5 Stars)

Synopsis:
Caught between the wilderness and civilization, Morrow Little must find her way to true love. Morrow Little is haunted by the memory of the day her family was torn apart by raiding Shawnee warriors. Now that she is nearly a grown woman and her father is ailing, she must make difficult choices about the future. Several men--ranging from the undesired to the unthinkable--vie for her attentions, but she finds herself inexplicably drawn to a forbidden love that both terrifies and intrigues her. Can she betray the memory of her lost loved ones--and garner suspicion from her friends--by pursuing a life with him? Or should she seal her own misery by marrying a man she doesn't love?

This sweeping tale of romance and forgiveness will envelop you as it takes you from a Kentucky fort through the vast wilderness of the West.

My Review:
Love bears all things in this magnificent novel!

Upon the recommendation of a dear friend, I read this magnificent book! The characters and setting are written in such a way that captures your heart, and never lets it go! The story is unique, and I have never read another that is quite like it. I could see everything so clearly in my mind's eye, due to the fact that Laura Frantz is an exceptional writer, with an amazing talent for creating a scene and making you FEEL the emotion of the characters.

Though this is not a time period that I was very familiar with, Laura gives just the right amount of historical information, and she blends it perfectly with the story. I was so captivated by Morrow's story, and so drawn in to the romance. The passionate moments were so well done that they took my breath away! I could feel the love and longing that Morrow felt for her forbidden love, and it kept me turning pages long into the night.

Courting Morrow Little is so well written, and I highly recommend to all! This love story is one not to be missed!

1 comment:

  1. I love this one too! Laura is definitely one of my very fave authors!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete