Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Francesca Battistelli - Forever Love - Acoustic Version



This is one of the songs from Francesca's first CD, My Paper Heart.  I love it!  It's such a pretty love song to God. 

I've been listening to her new album, Hundred More Years, for about a week now, and I must say, I can't wait to get the actual CD into my hands.  I've preordered it, so I'm really looking forward to getting the mail on March 1st!  If you want to listen to the CD before it comes out, you can follow this link . . . Francesca Battistelli | Listen to the New Album when you Share!
After you enter your email address, you can listen to the first three songs.  If you share the link on twitter or facebook, you can listen to the entire CD!  Really great stuff!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment: