Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Sweet Treat: {Avodah Coffee}

If you love coffee, this is a sweet treat for you!  I recently discovered this coffee when Janelle, at Comfy in the Kitchen, posted that Jessica at Muthering Heights sent her some Avodah Coffee to try.  Janelle described it as "coffee bliss,"  and being the coffee lover that I am, I had to order some for myself!

I've been drinking Avodah coffee for over a month, and I love it so much that I've subscribed to get two bags automatically sent to me every month (you even get a FREE bag when you sign up for a subscription!).

Now, let me tell you, this is not your ordinary coffee.  It's definitely something special, and not what you can find in your local stores.  And it isn't just the fantastic flavor, or the amazing customer service, that makes it special.  It's much more than that . . . keep reading to get all of the details.

Photo Credit: Avodah Coffee

Information from the Avodah website:
Avodah.

It’s more than a groovy name.

The word Avodah is Hebrew, and describes action that is simultaneously work, worship and service. It means that the work we do is more than a job – that bringing the awesome to our customers is about serving you, the farmers who grow the coffee, and those who benefit from the organizations we support.  All this combines under a lifestyle of Avodah, through which all we do becomes an offering.  When you see Avodah, you know you’re getting great coffee with a great purpose.

Inspired coffee…what’s better than that?  Grab a mug, and get ready to dive head first into a sensuously smooth cup of awesome!

We raise our mugs to you – by choosing Avodah Coffee, that scrumptious cup of amazing you’re sipping makes a difference! 

A portion of the proceeds from every roast or blend of Avodah Coffee is given to lift our neighbors from poverty, provide clean drinking water, save women from human trafficking, developing young leaders around the world, and equipping entrepreneurs in third world countries.

I love the fact that I can get amazing coffee, AND help support so many worthwhile causes!  I give Avodah Coffee a full FIVE STARS!  Be sure to check out their website at www.avodahcoffee.com to get more information on their ministry and their delicious coffee!


No comments:

Post a Comment