|Photo Credit: Michelle @ Sweet Treats & Inspiration|
This recipe uses two of my favorite Summer harvests! I know that we've just entered Spring, but this is something you can certainly enjoy now, and even more so when zucchini and blueberries are in their Summer abundance.
I made this bread for my family and neighbors several times last year, and it was a big hit! If you give it a try, be sure to come back and let me know what you think. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
|Photo Credit: Michelle|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.