Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday: {What a Savior} by Laura Story


Happy Music Monday!  In thinking about what song I'd post today, I had a few of my favorites in mind, but then I thought I should aim for more variety.  I've posted a lot of Kerrie Roberts, Britt Nicole, and Kari Jobe, so . . . . who should be on the line up for today?  I didn't know.  Then it came to me as I was emptying the dishwasher, and singing Laura Story's, What a Savior.  That's it!  Apparently, I really LOVE this song!  And who wouldn't?  It has a great sound, and the perfect message, and it's a perfect song to sing to praise our Savior!  Every time I hear it I can't help but turn it up . . . LOUD!  It's one of those songs that you can't help raising your hands heavenward -- which can be a problem when you're driving!  And if I can get past the lump in my throat, and the stink of tears in my eyes, I'll even sing along.  : ) 

I pray that this song will bless you.  Have a great Monday!

"You are my joy and my salvation . . ."

1 comment:

  1. Ha - I've been known to do a coupla Hallelujah's when driving:) Then I hear "Mom! Two hands on the wheel!" - maybe I should pull a Carrie Underwood and yell "Jesus Take The Wheel!" hehe...I love this song and I also love the song the album is named for. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete