Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Friday, March 2, 2012

Devotional and Song by Kari Jobe - "What Love is This"


This was such a blessing to me this morning, I thought I'd share it here.  I pray that it blesses you as well, my friends.  You can listen to the song below.

“What Love is This” (March 2, 2012 GodTube.com Devotional)
Written by: Kari Jobe

“Jesus, I want a deeper revelation of You. Thank you for the price you paid so I can have grace and freedom.”

All the things around me can change, but I love the fact that He does not change. He is consistent. He can handle every detail of our lives. When we don’t feel that we have the strength, we can rely on His strength.

Life would be so different if Jesus would never have come to earth; if He would have never died for our sins. I sometimes sit and think about the very day that He was crucified. The day that He gave Himself as a living sacrifice for our sin; for our freedom. We have been given a gift because of Jesus. He thought of us the entire time of His crucifixion. His arms were stretched out on a cross, and He was reaching out to us to receive salvation from Him. An incredible exchange, our sin for His forgiveness. He loves us and wants a relationship with us. That’s so amazing. I want to write from that place of love, a love song back to Him; to Jesus for all that He did on that day. “What Love is This” is that love song.


 Ephesians 3:17-19 “…that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend the width, length, depth and height. To know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled.”

Think of a few times you have felt Christ’s love reach to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment