Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Monday: {Wanted} by Dara Maclean


If you haven't heard the brand new Dara Maclean song, you're in for a treat!  It's a fantastic song about how each and every one of us is wanted by God.  We were created for a relationship with Him, and like the song says, He made us, He knows our name, and He doesn't make mistakes. Perhaps this is a message that you really need to hear today.

YOU are wanted and loved by the Creator of the universe . . . I'd say that calls for some praise!  Amen?

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14

Dara is scheduled to release her sophomore album, Wanted, on September 24.  Wanted is the eagerly-awaited follow-up to Dara’s debut album, You Got My Attention, which entered the iTunes Christian & Gospel Albums chart at No. 1 in 2011 and garnered her a spot as one of their “New Artists to Watch.

Enjoy and be blessed!

 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know she was coming out with a new album! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete