Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday: {He is With Us} by Love & The Outcome

It's been awhile, but here I am with a new Music Monday post!  I first heard this one on the radio a few weeks ago, and I LOVE IT!  The lyrics, the vocals, and the sound come together perfectly for a song that's positive and uplifting!  If you ever feel like God is far away, it's a beautiful reminder that He is always with us.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 NIV

Love & The Outcome is a new duo, who's brand new album releases on August 27th.  Here's a little bit more about them . . .

Love & The Outcome's self-titled debut album recalls the highs and lows of the journey vocalist Jodi King and bass player/vocalist Chris Rademaker have braved since departing their homeland of Canada, risking it all to pursue their musical dreams. The album includes the husband and wife team’s debut single, "He is With Us," which skyrocketed to the Top 25 on Billboard’s Christian Songs chart. 

Praying that you enjoy the song, and have a blessed week!  Hugs, Michelle

8 comments:

  1. Love this song! I had never heard before but now I can't wait to hear more of their stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abbi! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm really glad I could bring a new song to you. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Monday, dear Michelle! Gosh, it's been a while since we talked - I've miss you, my friend!! :) I'm sure you're keeping busy this summer and hopefully staying cool! Our AC broke Friday (in the middle of a heat wave!) and is now being fixed as I type this. Praise the Lord that we had a couple spare AC window units in our storage room and they've made this past weekend bearable. What a spoiled people we are!

    Anyway, this song is so beautiful. Once again you've introduced me to artists I didn't know about but am thankful I do now! :) Love her voice! Not too crazy about the video, lol, but I'm off to itunes for the song. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Praying you and your family enjoy your week, stay cool and have some summer fun!! Hopefully we can talk soon! :)

    Hugs & Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda!! So happy to see you here! I've been thinking of you, and hope you're enjoying your summer! By now you're probably enjoying the cooling effects of the repaired AC. ;-)
      I know what you mean about being spoiled; AC is one of those things I'm most grateful for.

      I'm so glad you enjoyed the song! Every time I hear it on the radio I think, "Wow! I really like this song!! Oh yeah, it's that one I want to post for Music Monday!" :D

      I'd love to chat more, so I'll send you an email soon.

      Love & Hugs,
      Michelle

      Delete
  3. Yeah! A music Monday! I've missed you:)

    I heard this song and was completely confused at first by their name b/c I thought it was the song name...LOL But it's great! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet, Susan! Thanks for missing me. I'll try not to leave you hangin' on Mondays, lol. :)

      Glad you like the song too. :)

      Delete
  4. Another beautiful song I haven't heard before! Thanks for sharing Michelle. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Cathy! Glad you like the song -- it's always fun when I can share new songs with you guys. :)

      Delete