Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Monday: {All This Time (LIVE)} by Britt Nicole

Hi there, Music Monday fans!  I'm a little late, but here's my selection for today's edition of Music Monday.  It's the latest by Britt Nicole, and I feel a very special connection to this one.  I came to Christ 5 1/2 years ago, when I was 34.  It's a short period of time, in comparison to the rest of my life, but He's been with me "all this time" . . . as I learn His word, get to know Him better every day, and praise Him through the mountains and the valleys.  And even though *I* didn't know it, God has been with me all along, before I ever knew it . . . seeking me and loving me.

I'm so thankful that He found me, even though I didn't know I was lost.  Thank you, Lord, for rescuing me and restoring this lost soul.  I am in AWE of you, Lord, and I can never thank you enough!

I pray you enjoy this song.  God bless each of you! 

4 comments:

  1. Michelle- you know I LOVE this song! Britt's way of hitting home with certain songs is really awesome. I just love how anyone's story can relate to this song- even mine, while walking through some hard times in my life. =) Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elyssa! It's good to see you here! Thank you for stopping by. : )

    I agree with you 100% -- Britt really does have a way of hitting home! I just LOVE her music ministry!

    Hope you have a wonderful day, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Britt Nicole! We LOVE her! My daughter won tickets to her concert here this fall -then I had to tell her we were in Florida for that week and she couldn't go. Oh the tears! This song is on A LOT at our house. My head's always bopping along with it:) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! That's a bummer that you'll miss the concert. :( Hopefully, you'll get a chance to see her again. My daughter and I saw her a couple years ago with Natalie Grant and Phil Stacey -- she's one of those artists that AWESOME live!

    ReplyDelete