Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, January 9, 2012

Music Monday: {Where I Belong} by Building 429 + Free KLOVE Download

Did you all know that KLOVE offers a FREE music download every week?  This week, the featured free song is "Where I Belong," by Building 429.  If you love the song, and want to add it to your iPod or MP3 player, just follow this link . . . FREE KLOVE Music Download.  The iTunes code to get your FREE song is 6YHT7LEFR7MH (the code expires on January 22, 2012).



Information about Building 429 (from KLOVE'S website):
With a name inspired by the passage in Ephesians 4:29 that says “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen,” Building 429 got its start in North Carolina when the band members, who were in different independent acts at the time, met at Snyder Memorial Baptist Church.

Enjoy, and have a blessed day! 

2 comments:

  1. Great song - one of my son's favorites:) I wondered where they got their name from, too cool. That verse is actually up on our fridge right now, trying to get my kids to 'build each other up'...now I can tell him one of his favorite bands is named for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! I love the idea of putting this verse on the fridge -- I think anytime you have kids in the house, it is definitely something to keep at the forefront of our minds. Sibling rivalry often runs rampant at my house. I think I may have to join you in putting this verse on our fridge as well. Right now we have Philippians 2:14 - "do everything without complaining or arguing."

    Your son will love the connection between the band and the verse. : )

    ReplyDelete