Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"31 Days of Love" Challenge @ The Time-Warp Wife


I am sharing this for all of you married ladies out there.  Darlene Schacht over at Time-Warp Wife {Empowering Wives to Joyfully Serve} is hosting a "31 Days of Love" Challenge.  Here is a copy and past of the email that I received this morning.  

This October, I am putting out a challenge to all women who want to make a difference in their marriage by offering their husbands a 31-day gift of love.

"31 Days of Love" will challenge you daily to live beyond yourself, to put aside your preconceived ideas of what romance should look like, and seek out true love that is sacrificial and intentional.

This journey is merely a stepping stone of many that I pray will continue on in your hearts long past the 31 days.

I'm going to call on some of my fellow bloggers to guest post, and each day we will offer you encouragement and a daily challenge to live out. I'll also offer a linky tool for those of you who want to link up and share encouraging posts on your own blogs.

I'm telling you this ahead of time so that you can prepare your heart for this journey, and decide if this is a challenge that you're ready to do.

I hope you will join me in this challenge as we offer our husbands a gift of love - October 1-31st.

P.S. If you have any friends or readers that might be interested in joining this challenge with us, I humbly ask that you might consider posting the "31 Days of Love" button on your blog for a short time or sharing this post with your friends.

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene


This sounds like it's going to be very inspiring and encouraging!  I look forward to the "challenge."

No comments:

Post a Comment