Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Book Review: Beautiful Bandit by Loree Lough


About the book:
Joshua Neville is a quiet, even-keeled rancher who was just minding his own business when he witnessed a brazen bank robbery in San Antonio, Texas, that leaves three men dead. Even more shocking than the heist itself is that the ringleader looked like a woman!Weeks later, when Josh is on the trail, a lost and confused woman stumbles upon his campsite. He agrees to take "Dinah" to Mexico, but soon their journey is hampered by harsh weather and wild animals. When Dinah breaks her ankle, Josh takes her to his ranch to heal.As the two grow closer, Josh realizes he's fallen in love, even as he learns the truth about Dinah. But does he know the whole story? And, after the truth comes out, will he put his life at risk to keep her with him?

My Review:
I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to read Loree's novel, Beautiful Bandit! It was the first novel by her that I have read, and I was not disappointed! Loree Lough is an accomplished writer, with a wonderful talent for drawing you into the story. From the very beginning, I wanted to know what would happen to Kate and Josh, and I enjoyed the journey every step of the way.

This is a beautiful story of love and redemption, written by an author who knows how to hold your interest and keep you turning the pages! I give this book 2 thumbs up, and highly recommend it! If you love stories filled with love, faith, redemption, and adventure, I think you'll be happily satisfied with this book. (Review written October 20, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment